ZPP Cierznie is an investment area, with the surface of 56.63 ha. It is located in the Northern part of gmina (community) Debrzno, in close proximity to the national road no. 22.
The area of 9.87 ha of ZPP Cierznie has a status of Special Economic Zone, which means that companies located there can avail of special incentives. In addition to that a Business Incubator - IPC is also operating there. IPC's role is to improve the economic competitiveness of the region and to support the creation and development of small and medium enterprises. IPC offers:
- lease of:
- office space ‐ lease fee: 20-25 PLN net per 1m2
- production‐storage‐service space ‐ lease fee: 8-12 PLN net per 1m2
- professional office services;
- service for meetings, trainings and conferences;
- conference room hire for companies located in IPC - free of charge;
- promotion of entities operating in IPC;
- IPC also acts as a local investor service centre.
For more information about the Green Industrial Park Cierznie and nearby Debrzno see attached file below.
2016 06 08 Green Industrial Park Cierznie
pdf | 4.35 MB