Warsaw Pack Trade Fair will be held from 7-9 March 2017 in new, modern International Exhibition & Congress Centre – Ptak Warsaw Expo, Warsaw, Poland EU. It will be one of the biggest and most important events for packaging industry in Poland, divided for three main thematic parts:
- Packaging machines and equipment
- Packages and packaging materials
- Packaging logistics and logistics systems
Warsaw Pack is B2B event connecting exhibitors and clients on cooperative and contracting level.
We have a pleasure to invite manufacturers, importers and exporters to participate in the 1th edition of the International Matchmaking Event which will be held on 07-09 March 2017 at the International Trade Fair of Packaging Technology and Packaging Materials in Ptak Warsaw Expo, Warsaw, Poland, EU.
The trade fair will be also accompanied by many additional events like seminars, conferences, workshops and presentations of newly released products.
WARSAW PACK is a good opportunity to find new customers, negotiate and sign business contracts.
- Packaging devices and machines
- Complete packaging lines and systems
- Filling and dosing systems
- Packages made from plastic and synthetic materials, cardboards, paper, wood, metal, glass and other materials
- Indoor transport and storing systems
- Measuring, weighing and labelling systems
Phone: +48 518 739 097