Why you should be here:
- Warsaw Gastro Show is a leading exhibition event that in a comprehensive way addresses the issues of the gastronomy and hospitality industry. In Warsaw Expo’s exhibition pavilions you will find trade fair areas covering all the products and services needed to run a HoReCa business.
- Hosted Buyer Program organised by Ptak Warsaw Expo is an opportunity to sign favourable contracts and get acquainted with gastronomy and hospitality companies from all over Europe.
- Priority in presenting the novelty: products, services and technologies, Warsaw Gastro Show begins the season of trade fair events in Poland.
- Diversified business training program for HoReCa market managers and workshops for chefs led by food masters and top chefs.
- The best in Poland exhibition participation conditions; Excellent access and location - close to the A2 motorway and S8 and S7 express roads, only 15 minutes drive from the centre of Warsaw and 12 minutes from International Warsaw Chopin Airport.
- Unlimited development opportunities for individual sectors of the exhibition - more than 140 000 sqm of space in the Ptak Warsaw Expo halls.
- The innovative formula of promotion - we will realise a wide promotion campaign, not only in the industry media but also in the national press - television, radio and the internet.
Scope of the trade fair in 2018:
- Beverages for gastronomy
- Food for gastronomy
- Equipment and accessories for gastronomic facilities, hotels and catering companies
- Managers and executives: hotels, boarding houses, resorts, sanatoria, restaurants, cafes, confectioneries, pubs, bars, mass caterers
- Chefs, cooks, pastries, bartenders, barista, waiters
- Investors, designers, architects, advertising companies, training, consultants
- HoReCa products and services distributors
Facts and figures:
- Warsaw Gastro Show presents offers of manufacturers and distributors for equipment and accessories addressed to the HoReCa sector as well as food and beverage suppliers. During the premiere edition on the surface of 24,400 sqm, more than 250 exhibitors presented their products. The exhibition was visited by 29 280 people.
- Culinary shows, meetings with top chefs, food degustations, and numerous competitions - are just some of the attractions of the International Gastronomic Trade Fair - Warsaw Gastro Show.
For more information please visit: http://warsawgastroshow.pl/ or contact:
Monika Jaszcza, Exhibition Director, email@example.com, tel. +48 502 775 451
Konrad Bartoszek, Key Account Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 501 239 406