The Liquidator of the Trade & Investment Promotion Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Dublin announces the sale of used office and household equipment with the value of each item not exceeding PLN 1,200 (c.a. €288.00).
The list of office and household equipment with photos and minimum prices is available to download below.
Terms and conditions:
- The sale will be conducted from 8th February 2018 until 14th February 2018;
- All prices are in Euro and are minimum;
- Offers should be submitted in the above mentioned period. Offers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with item reference number, suggested price and contact details (name & tel. number);
- All items can be viewed from 9.02.2018 until 14.02.2018 from 10am until 3pm (weekend excluded). In order to arrange viewing please contact us at 01 269 13 70 or at email@example.com;
- Offers from bidders will be collected throughout the week (8-14.02.2018);
- Each item will be sold to the bidder offering the highest price who will be contacted on 15.02.2018;
- Items can be collected after making the payment in full by cash in our office. The price excludes the delivery cost which, if necessary, must be covered by the new owner. Items must be paid and collected within 3 working days i.e. until 19.02.2018. Please note that some items (indicated in red) will be available to collect not earlier than in the last week of March 2018; Items which are not paid on time will be considered as cancelled transaction. Items which are not collected on time will be destroyed without refund;
- We do not offer any warranty for products;
- Returns and complaints will not be accepted;
- We also reserve the right to cancel the transaction without any further explanation.
In order to arrange a viewing of items please contact us during working hours at 01 269 13 70 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade & Investment Promotion Section in Liquidation
Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Dublin
List of items for sale
pdf | 1.79 MB