Polish Investment and Trade Agency at Bloom! Celebration of Irish garden life
Showcasing the best of Ireland's horticultural and food & drink industry event opened its gates in the heart of Dublin's Phoenix Park for the 11th time, from 31st May until 4th June.
Hosted by Bord Bia - The Irish Food Board, festival incorporated mainly the show gardens created by Ireland's top garden designers and passionate horticulturalists, spectacular nursery & floral displays and Ireland's best food & beverage producers. Other highlights included cooking demonstrations with Ireland's finest celebrity chefs, arts & crafts, fashion stage, seminars and live performances.
The visit was a truly wonderful opportunity to take a closer look at the products and reveal the latest preferences and tastes of Irish consumers and users!
· ‘’we hosted over 120,000 visitors over the 5 days (120,027 to be exact!) breaking records on Sunday (at 32,969 visitors) and stretching our infrastructure to its limits again on Monday! This is a new record again for the show,
· 200 buyers and trade visitors were welcomed on Friday morning delivering one of the most successful trade breakfasts ever with MD’s of both Supervalu and Tesco in attendance,
· Our Political support has never been higher with the President staying at the show for over 4 hours on Thursday and the Taoiseach also making time for the event on Thursday evening. A fantastic opportunity for us to showcase our work to them,
· The press coverage has also been incredible with RTE and the Irish Independent providing huge coverage and the further 400 journalists who were accredited to the event also capturing its essence,
· Origin Green’s “living” presence in the Floral marque was also a fabulous feature creating new conversations and an amazing visual backdrop for us’’ (Bord Bia)
For more information, please visit the website: www.bloominthepark.com